Tuesday, September 15, 2009

welcome! Kind man's Funny life!!!

Hello~! Ladies and gentlmen

My name is Noh Shin-hee. Just call me Kind man ~ haha. Hey What can I do for you? you don't Know? umm... What can you do for me? you don't know? Answer is enjoy with me. But I don't have any business with you. It's joke ~ sorry I'm 23 years old and very young. My major is business administration. It is important that I'm very kind. Do you have any worries~? Don't Worry ~ May I help you~!? I will just help you. I don't want money. Because I am a Kind man.

Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. It is good to see your blog Shin-hee - see you tonight in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, not bad... But! I don't like this blog's star in top. Because, that star is similary to shape of North Korean flag... How terrible!!!!! Do you understand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are very kind. That's so nice that you want to help people for no money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are self-opinionate
    you look like Adolf Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete